Drive rapid innovation. Accelerate time to market and business growth.
High speed delivery. Safe and better software.
Shift to DevOps approach and microservices based architectures
DevOps is first of all a cultural change that enable developers and operations to work better and closer together, supported by its three practices parents: Agile, Lean and ITSM.
Our DevOps and Cloud Transformation services aim to save our customers’ time, money, and effort and to help them innovate, transform and grow.
We implement DevOps based on the CAMS model:
- C for CULTURE:
- We use Scrum, silos, and empower cross-functional teams;
- We encourage organizations to have only one common goal of rapidly deploying code safely and reliably, based on a shift in processes and structure, rather than different goals for development and operations
- A for AUTOMATION:
- We focus on automation (but, as a general rule it only covers about 25% of DevOps work)
- We focus on Infrastructure as Code and continuous delivery
- M for MEASUREMENT:
- We choose the most appropriate performance KPIs for each project and generate nicely designed graphics to present them to all stakeholders
- S for SHARING:
- We focus on visibility through the organization departments, transparency for team alignment and collaboration & transfer of knowledge to take advantage of collective intelligence
GET IN TOUCH FOR A FREE,
NO COMMITMENT, CONSULTATION
DEVOPS SERVICES WE OFFER:
Our Devops services can be used for any application from digital customer-centric applications to designing complex enterprise solutions and internal systems.
- We evaluate current systems, processes and pain points
- We create your DevOps roadmap
- We recommend best fit tools and processes to automate deployment cycles across your delivery infrastructure
- We develop and implement the chosen systems, tools and dashboards to match your business, IT and operational needs
- We Create a collaboration framework and processes – we automate where possible, with focus on on security, traceability, performance and scale
- We help you automate the delivery cycles for fast effective deployments and rollbacks, ensuring testability & reproducibility and increasing productivity
- We help you choose and implement best fit DevOps tools and processes
Cloud and DevOps
- We Optimize your Infrastructure, automating scale up and scale down whilst making the infrastructure as responsive as possible
MICROSERVICES AND DEVOPS.
A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN FOR INCREASED BUSINESS AGILITY.
WE BRING THEM TOGETHER.
Microservices and DevOps complement each other; both practices are designed to offer greater agility and operational efficiency. Their coexistence improves speed, quality, and efficiency of software releases, whilst reducing costs. Microservices emerged from DevOps ideologies used by tech giants (Amazon, Netflix, Facebook, Google, or others). Both microservices and DevOps transform monolithic single applications into decomposed services.
Microservices bring additional productivity to DevOps by embracing tools which can be used for both development and operations and allow organizations to focus on innovation as products get larger by developing business capabilities/large features releases autonomously. Together, microservices and DevOps Empower Decentralization, narrowing the gaps between UI/backend specialists and Business, Product, Dev, QA, Release, Security and Operations.
WE USE KUBERNETES AND CONTAINER ORCHESTRATION TO STRENGTHEN DEVOPS IMPLEMENTATION
Kubernets and DevOps are perfect for organizations who need to develop complex applications and they work best in the cloud. Kubernetes enables rapid application development and iteration minimizes developers’ workload whilst container orchestration brings IT operations and development department close together, enabling effective collaboration. Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration platform that enables multiple containers to work together in harmony, reducing operational burden and eliminating manual tasks related to deploying and scaling containerized applications. When you think of Kubernetes you think of portability; it enables organizations to be platform agonistic on any level, whether it’s about the programming language, technology or the platform itself.
WHAT CAN OUR DEVOPS AND CLOUD TRANSFORMATION TEAM DO FOR YOU?
- Help you deliver software faster, cheaper, safer and more effectively
- Enable you to test new ideas fast, innovate and grow through rapid experimentation, learning and optimization
- Simplify and automate work when and where possible
- Improve employee engagement and job satisfaction – by enabling them to collaborate more on projects, bond and learn new skills and wear “more than just one hat, this making them more valuable
- Make you more responsive to market trends and opportunities
- Support you in becoming more performant and agile, by tightly integrating development and operations
- Increase efficiency – we use automated tools and standardized production platforms to make deployments more predictable and free your IT staff from repetitive tasks
- Reduce downtime and failures whilst accelerating recovery time in case of failure
Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
We use AWS, Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins to deploy and update in a completely automated way:
- Platform builds
- Stack deployment
- Stack configuration
- Initial application deployment
- Rolling Application updates
- Blue/Green environment promotion
- Stack and cluster scale out and scale down